Hullo and  H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I am still on winter break from school. I am enjoying sleeping in and baking breads and sweets (well because I finally have the time) I am just the same silly, childish, wispy lady. I actually do not have any new year's resolutions, yet. Although I am sure I could think of a few  ☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆


Christmas gifts! My parents bought me a beautiful variety of succulents 
and a cactus. So precious. I have not bought any pots for them yet, 
but it is on my list of things to do 


A cute cup my friend Jessica brought me. The 'I' kind of looks
hand painted, doesnt it? 


 My sister bought me a hair pin that has The Starry Night by van Gogh,
 and a body spray that is titled, 'forest magic'. It smells very earthy. 


annnnd I was so excited to receive this book my sister also
brought for me. The Summer Book by Tove Jansson. Jansson
of course is the creator of the Moomins, which I adore so much!
This year will also be Jansson's 100th anniversary. 
Read more about it here 



I have also started a photo project this year. The title of the project is The Sky of 2014. It project will be completed via photo blog. I try to post the pictures as I take them, but I am so forgetful! I am excited to see how the project will turn out. you can view the project here ✿ ꒡ .̮ ꒡

okay well now I am off to cook a yummy quiche. Be well ♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment