prima

Here is some lovely music by Takagi Masakatsu for everyone's weekend. I love the visual accompanying it. It fills my soul with harmony. Takagi-san also has a youtube channel if you cannot get enough of him, like me, and want to see what else he has created.

I am also admiring these lovely little garments from various online shops.








too bad I cannot afford to add any of these beaus to my wardrobe.  Oh well, a girl can still look.

I did get my film developed, but I am so lazy I have not scanned them into the computer yet. I will get around to it though. There are some lovely shots of my sister, the lakes and rivers of texas, and the wildlife. Cannot wait to share them. 

But for now I hope everyone can enjoy the weather and take a long walk or bicycle ride. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment