The weather is very strange for April. I was thinking about recycling some winter wear to make room for some summer dresses and shorts, but the weather suddenly got very cold. Of course this is jut temporary, and I have not the slightest doubt that things will warm up soon (probably tomorrow). But today I wanted to wear a sweater, and sip on matcha while reading Persuasion. Suddenly wanting to listen to Erik Saite on repeat because his pieces remind me of cold weather. It's a nice, refreshing kind of change.

Once again, I am anxious to end the school semester. I feel like I want to do so many things during the break. I am sure if I made a list of all the things I wanted to do, the list would be pages and pages long. I'm sure half of the things I want to do will remain unaccomplished, and I will spend the days laying outside in the sun with a good book (much like I do now).
I found this wonderful narrative on Kinfolk's Vimeo. The poetic words compliment the scenes perfectly. Watching this video makes me hungry for the wilderness and long walks. ugggghhhhhhhh. Summer hurry yourself! Even though I know that summer can be dreadfully hot, and I always complain about the beads of sweat that roll down my skin.

2 comments: