when opportunity comes knocking at your door you should answer it.

Last month I was invited by my dear friend to travel with her to Berlin. The weeks pealed away, and before I knew it I was whisked on a plan across the Atlantic Ocean. I had never been outside of The States till that moment the plane landed on German soil. Being on a time limit, I wanted to soak up as much of Berlin as one could do in five days. (not including traveling time and switching timezones) I got to visit an open flea market, sun bathe in seanic parks, people watch at cozy cafes, admire the locals riding their bicycles, wonder the city at night, and much much more.
I left my heart in Berlin.
6
3
2
4
8
8
7
1
10
7
11
9
363
 
This is my dearest friend Lara. We met in high school when she was an exchange student. This was another reason why I wanted to visit Berlin so badly. She showed me some of her favorite thrift stores, and we got to sunbathe in the sun!!! <:

1 comment:

  1. Next time tell her, we always think about her, and we'll never forget her.

    ReplyDelete